Are you struggling to keep your carpets clean in your rental property?
The tenants in a rental property in Corrimal recently called Jason because they could no longer keep their carpets looking clean on their own. They worried that if they didn’t use professional carpet cleaners, they might lose their bond money.
Understandably, landlords can be quite particular with the state of the carpets in their property. While you are still on your lease contract, it is best to have a twice a year professional carpet cleaning schedule.
DIY vs professional carpet cleaners
Many people delay calling in expert carpet cleaners because they think they can save money by doing it themselves. The truth is do-it-yourself carpet cleaning can only get you as far as a clean surface while dirt and dust keep building up deep in your carpets. DIY carpet cleaning can even cost you more money because it may damage your carpets due to using poor quality or inappropriate chemicals
Professional carpet cleaners like Chem-Dry Excellence are trained experts who have the experience, the right tools and the best and safest products to do the job correctly.
Here’s what professional carpet cleaning with Chem-Dry Excellence can do for you:
- Chem-Dry only uses one-fifth the amount of water compared to DIY steam carpet cleaning methods, saving you time and energy.
- Carpet cleaning with Chem-Dry means a cleaner and healthier carpet because it helps get rid of dust mites and bacteria.
- Chem-Dry methods remove the toughest stains and odours without damaging your carpet; which means longer life expectancy for your carpet and saves you money.
How Chem-Dry Excellence cleaned the carpet in the Corrimal rental property
- Jason started by vacuuming the carpets thoroughly.
- Next, he sprayed the carpet with a heavy duty pre-spray.
- He then used the scrubbing machine to distribute the product and agitate the stains. He waited 10-15 minutes for the spray to dwell.
- Finally, Jason rinsed the carpet using Chem-Dry’s Natural using Chem-Dry’s hot carbonating extraction process.
“Before” photos show heavy stains and discolouration especially in high traffic areas
“After” photos reveal that our Corrimal customer won’t lose his bond money over the state of the carpet.