How often does your upholstery lounge get expert cleaning care?
You and your family probably spend most of your time at home in the living room. You sit on your lounge chairs so often that you take them for granted and you only notice they need cleaning when they already look filthy!
At a recent lounge cleaning job we did in Shellharbour, our customer didn’t expect such a good result considering how dirty their lounge was, but they were in for a pleasant surprise. More about how we got that result for them soon …
Why you don’t want to delay calling your local upholstery cleaning experts
- Even when you clean your lounge yourself, you are only cleaning the surface. In the meantime, dirt and dust are building up on the inside.
- Waiting too long between professional lounge cleanings can cause serious health problems. While you delay, dust mites or bacteria from dirt thrive if you don’t remove them by regular vacuuming.
- Regular professional upholstery cleaning extends the lifespan of your sofa.
What sets the ChemDry upholstery cleaning method apart from regular steam cleaning?
Chem-Dry uses a healthier and drier cleaning method to clean your lounge and other upholstered furniture. The Chem-Dry cleaning method does not use excessive water or harmful detergents that can cause saturation of your lounge or sofa.
Instead, the ChemDry process uses millions of microscopic bubbles to explode dirt from deep inside your sofa fibres.
How Jason cleaned the dirty lounge in Shellharbour
Photos show a comparison between the cleaned part of the lounge and the part that was not yet cleaned. What a huge difference!
- His first step was to vacuum the lounge, focusing on the corners to pick up embedded dirt.
- Next, Jason used the Green Monster Pre-spray all over the sofa and waited 5 minutes for it to dwell. For the really deep stains, he used the Supercharger Pre-spray.
- He then sprayed the lounge using the Upholstery Wet Foam and used the ChemDry extraction method, then rinsed.
Our customer in Shellharbour was both surprised and delighted with the results. He said that the outcome was not what he expected because he thought the lounge was beyond cleaning!