Keeping your lounge clean can be a challenge for parents and pet owners…
Like our Horsley customer, are you both a parent and a pet owner? If yes, then you can appreciate their everyday struggle of keeping their lounge clean.
What’s more, you may be all too familiar with these challenges when trying to clean your lounge:
- Food stains
- Liquid spills
- Dirt from outside your home
- Pet soiling and the smell of urine
- Pet hairs clinging to your furniture
Tips to keep your lounge looking good
Living with kids and pets can be a dirty business, but you can follow these tips to keep your lounge looking new:
- Take preventive measures like using a cover for your couch.
- Clean any stains as soon as they happen and before they set. We recommend using a ChemDry Spot Remover which you can buy from a ChemDry technician during professional upholstery cleaning.
- Vacuum your lounge regularly to remove any dust and dirt particles.
- Groom your pets often so they shed less hair onto your sofa.
- Your best tip is to call professional upholstery cleaners like Jason and Tanya every 6 to 12 months.
- Professional cleaning can extend the life of your lounge, especially if you have toddlers and pets.
Beware of retail household cleaning products that may cause harm to your children and pets!
Our customers in Horsley were smart enough to call Jason and Tanya when they noticed severe stains. They worried that harsh chemicals could be hazardous to their baby and their pet.
How Jason cleaned the lounge in Horsley
- First, he pre-sprayed it with ChemDry’s Green Monster Pre-spray.
- Next, he used a horsehair brush to agitate the Pre-spay and waited 10-15 minutes for it to dwell.
- He then sprayed on Upholstery Wet Foam and again brushed the lounge before he used hot wet extraction.
- Jason also used ChemDry’s Oxy Spotter and a little bit of Double Indemnity for the tougher stains. All products Jason used are Green Certified and safe for children and pets.