Are you planning to sell your house?
Clean carpets help sell your house
If you are planning to sell your home a sure fire way of increasing the value of your property is to improve its appearance. You may not need to spend money on renovations; sometimes, just making sure your home is clean and presentable is enough to close a sale.
This was the goal of our customers in Figtree. They had just bought a new home and were preparing to sell the old one. They figured that having clean carpets would help attract buyers, so they called Jason for a professional carpet cleaning.
Why you want professional carpet cleaning before you list your house for sale
Homebuyers consider several factors when buying a home. More often, cleanliness is on top of every buyer’s checklist when they think of buying a property. Even if the rest of your home is well maintained, dirty carpets can make a whole house look old and tired.
- Professional carpet cleaning can make your carpet appear brand new and improve the overall look and feel of your home.
- Professional carpet cleaners like Chem-Dry Excellence can help remove odours, bacteria and dust mites that your potential home buyers might be allergic to. A fresh-smelling home can be very appealing to potential buyers.
- Professional carpet cleaners can save you a lot of time, stress and effort when you are moving to a new home and are also preparing your old one to sell.
How Jason cleaned the carpet in Figtree
- Jason first vacuumed the carpets.
- Next, he sprayed Chem Dry’s KB4 pre-spray and used the Rotary Scrubbing machine to spread the product.
- Lastly, he used the Hot Carbonation Extraction method to rinse the carpet.
Watch how this Figtree carpet was cleaned thoroughly in this short video
The customers were delighted with the result and are confident of getting substantial offers before too long.
Add value to your property by calling Jason and Tanya to clean your carpets before your home goes on the market. 1300 364 636