Dirty carpets pose a risk to you and your children…
A homeowner in Gwynneville called Jason to clean her kids’ bedroom carpet. The carpet was badly stained and was a health hazard for the children who played and slept in the room
Clean carpets create a healthier home
Your house should be one of the safest places for you and your family. When you think of things that can cause harm to your family, your carpets don’t usually cross your mind.
Carpets may look clean on the outside, but they may be hiding:
- Dust mites
All these can contribute to some health issues including allergies, asthma or even worse …
Tips to keep your carpets clean to avoid health risks
- Spot clean spills and stains.
- Regularly vacuum your carpets.
- Avoid using “off the shelf”cleaning solutions; they may contain harsh chemicals that are dangerous for your kids or pets.
- Schedule a professional carpet cleaner to deep clean your carpets every 6-12 months.
How Jason cleaned and restored the children’s bedroom carpet in Gwynneville
Before photos of the bedroom carpet in Gwynneville. The photos do not do justice to how dirty the carpets really were.
- First, he vacuumed the carpet thoroughly
- Next, he sprayed the carpet with Green Monster Pre-spray and used the scrubbing machine to distribute the product and agitate the stains. He waited 10-15 minutes for the spray to dwell.
- Finally, Jason used hot carbonation extraction along with a spot remover and Lavanderia to remove the stubborn spots and stains.
These after photos show the carpet looks like new and smell fresh, clean and healthy.