Keeping your upholstered dining chairs clean with kids can be quite a challenge!
Jason recently cleaned some upholstered dining chairs in Koonawarra. The customers were pretty upset about the state of two of their dining chairs. Their grandkids used the chairs when they visited and had managed to leave water and food stains in the fabric.
Like our Koonawarra customers, having children around the house means that your upholstered furniture is prone to dirt and stains. That’s why you want to have preventive measures in place to keep spills from turning into stains.
Jason and Tanya’s Top 4 tips to keep your upholstered chairs looking clean, even with kids
- Vacuum your upholstered chairs often to get rid of dust and loose dirt particles.
- Expect accidents with toddlers and be ready to spot clean dirt and spills so they won’t turn into stains. You can buy a Chem-Dry Spot Remover from Jason during your professional upholstery cleaning.
- Put slipcovers on upholstered chairs, especially if children will be using the chairs.
- The most important tip is to call an expert upholstery cleaner like Jason every 6-12 months to give your chairs a deep cleaning.
Why Chem-Dry professional upholstery cleaning is best if you have children
Chem-Dry Excellence offers a safe, non-toxic, carbonated cleaning solution for a healthier, lasting clean without harsh chemicals. Chem-Dry uses green certified products that are safe for kids and pets.
How Jason gave the dining chairs in Koonawarra a makeover
- First, he vacuumed both chairs thoroughly.
- Next, Jason pre-sprayed them with Green Monster and Upholstery Wet Foam.
- Jason had to use three different spot cleaners to get the various types of stains out of the fabric!.
- Finally, he cleaned the chairs using our natural cleaning methods, rinsing after each application
|Before Photos||After Cleaning Photos|
The grandparents were thrilled with the results. The dining chairs were both fresh and clean and looked brand new.