Does your carpet look like it has seen better days?
Jason recently cleaned the carpets in a rental property in Keiraville, Wollongong, for a group of university students who had too many parties in between having their carpets cleaned. Most landlords would take one look at the carpet and think of replacing the carpets instead of calling a professional carpet cleaner. These young tenants really wanted to spare themselves the expense of losing their bond money and also wanted to freshen up their own living environment, so they called their local ChemDry carpet cleaners, Jason and Tanya.
Do you wait too long between professional carpet cleans?
If you are like the students at Keiraville who often host parties or entertain guests you should schedule regular professional carpet cleaning to maintain your carpets. You don’t always have time to clean your carpets as thoroughly as you like, especially if you often have visitors. Even when you do clean your carpets, chances are there is still left-over dirt and dust that has settled deeply and that is hard to get rid of by just regular vacuuming.
Top 3 advantages of regular professional carpet cleaning
- It saves time – rather than spend a considerable amount of time trying to clean your carpets you can be more productive somewhere else. Professional carpet cleaners use the right tools that shorten the time to deep clean your carpets, making the whole process fast and efficient.
- Improves your health – regular vacuum cleaning can only pick up dust and dirt from the surface. When you hire professional carpet cleaners they can eliminate health hazards moulds, fungus and dust mites to improve the air quality of your home.
- Prolong the lifespan of your carpet – professional carpet cleaners may be able to restore your carpet to its original, pristine condition. Carpet is expensive and should be maintained well so you can enjoy it for longer.
How Jason cleaned the carpet in Keiraville
- First, he vacuumed the carpet thoroughly.
- Next, he used the Thrasher Pre-Spray and scrubbed it on the carpet.
- Jason then used the “Natural” to rinse the carpet. The carpet was so dirty that Jason had to go through the process twice to get a good result.
Even though the customer had to pay a little bit extra because Jason had to clean it twice they were very happy with the price and the result.