Did you know clean carpets in motels and hotels can attract repeat customers?
A motel manager in Wollongong called Chem-Dry Excellence when he noticed the carpet in one of the rooms was filthy. He was smart enough to realise customers would think twice about booking at the motel again, so he called Jason right away.
Dirty carpets can lead to bad reviews for your business because cleanliness is one of the top factors customers consider when looking for a motel.
Whereas, clean carpets give guests a good first impression.
Vacuuming isn’t the same as carpet cleaning
Some motel owners put off calling professional carpet cleaners because they have employees who vacuum the rooms after guests check out. If you are a motel or hotel manager like our client in Wollongong, you will eventually realise that vacuuming is not enough.
Vacuuming the carpet can only get rid of 80% of the dirt, while the other 20% is trapped deep into your carpets. The longer you wait for a professional carpet cleaning, the harder it is to get rid of deep-seated dirt.
How professional carpet cleaning with Chem-Dry can help boost your motel business
- Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than other carpet cleaning methods. This allows for faster drying time, which means there is less waiting time for staff and guests.
- Chem-Dry uses a natural, deep-cleaning method, making it safe for both motel staff and guests.
How Jason cleaned the carpet at the Wollongong motel room
- First, he thoroughly vacuumed the carpets.
- Next, Jason had to use Chem-Dry’s most heavy duty pre-spray because of the bad state of the carpets.
- He then used the scrubber machine on the carpet and allowed 15 minutes dwell time for the product to soak in.
- Jason finally cleaned the carpets using the Hot Carbonation Extraction process along with Chem-Dry’s safe cleaning product called The Natural.
Before and after photos shows a major difference in the motel room’s carpets.