Goodbye grubby and grimy bus seats!
Clean bus seats are important to the many people who rely on public transport to go from place to place
However, it is a fact that bus seats can be one of the top places where you can get allergies and illnesses because of accumulated dirt.
A commercial bus owner recently called Jason to clean the vinyl and upholstered interior bus seats. The business owner was smart enough to realise that clean seats are essential for both the comfort and health of commuters.
Advantages of professional vinyl and upholstery seat cleaning to transport owners
Whether you own a private vehicle or commercial transport such as a bus or taxi, calling an upholstery and carpet cleaning expert like Jason of ChemDry Excellence offers many advantages.
- Professional cleaning help prolong the life of your vinyl or upholstered seats which in turn saves you more money in the long run.
- Chem-Dry uses a safe and non-toxic cleaning solution, giving a thorough cleaning without the harsh chemicals and sticky residue.
- Chem-Dry uses natural cleaning methods that get rid of dust mites and bacteria.
How Jason cleaned the vinyl and upholstered seats on a commercial bus
- First, he vacuumed the upholstered seats to get rid of dust and loose dirt.
- Next, Jason applied Upholstery Wet Foam to clean the upholstered seats and a little bit of Green Monster Pre-spray for the heavily stained ones.
- He then rinsed all products using Chem Dry’s natural cleaning methods.
- For the vinyl seats, Jason used the Leather and Vinyl cleaner and then applied a conditioner.