A homeowner in Farmborough Heights in the Illawarra recently called Jason to clean her carpet
Most homeowners ring in the new year with house cleaning resolutions. That’s why Jason wasn’t surprised to receive this call from the Farmborough Heights homeowner.
She realises the importance of calling professional carpet cleaners every 6-12 months to deep clean her carpet and what better time to schedule it than after welcoming the new year?
How to prepare your home for a professional carpet cleaner
You’ll want your local professional carpet cleaning expert to be efficient. Professional carpet cleaners can give you a better result if you prepare your home before they start cleaning.
- Declutter and clean the general area where your carpet is so dust from furniture and other items won’t dirty your carpet again after the experts finish cleaning.
- Keep your pets contained in a safe place during the cleaning process to avoid frightening them with the sounds of carpet cleaning machines.
- Secure breakable and valuable items by moving them out of the area that will be cleaned.
- Point out to the carpet cleaning technician any areas of concern like high traffic areas or stubborn stains and what caused them.
How Jason cleaned the carpet in Farmborough Heights in Illawarra
- First, Jason thoroughly vacuumed the carpet to get rid of any loose dirt.
- Next, he pre-sprayed the carpet with Chem-Dry Thrasher, allowing it to dwell for 10-15 minutes.
- He then extracted the product using Chem-Dry’s natural cleaning method.
The customer was so delighted with the result that she took a video of Jason cleaning the carpet so other people can see and experience the difference for themselves.